SAILING ANTARCTICA SOLO & ALONE (with 30ft waves)
Meet one of the BRAVEST Sailors in the World (who's circumnavigated Antarctica, solo, twice!!!). Lisa Blair batted treacherous storms and freezing temperatures over a 3 month journey and broke a world record. She shares her incredible journey, which includes facing some of the wildest and most unpredictable weather conditions on the planet.
LISA BLAIR: http://lisablairsailstheworld.com
Also, here are the links to enter our 5-day sailing course draw, worth $2,275: 🚨 Winners will be announced on 09/05/23.
1. Go to the 'Kristina's Travels' Facebook page and comment on the Giveaway Post 👉 https://www.facebook.com/kristinastravelsYT
2. We're also gifting a course to a Patreon!
📍 A huge thank you to Mainstay Sailing for giving us these vouchers to giveaway!! https://www.mainstaysailing.com.au/
- Giveaway is free to enter here 👉 https://www.facebook.com/kristinastravelsYT
- The winner will be chosen by a randomiser and announced on https://www.facebook.com/kristinastravelsYT
- This giveaway in not affiliated with YouTube in anyway
- Participants must be 18+ years old
- The voucher will be emailed to the winner
- In the event the winner fails to claim the prize, the giveaway will be redrawn
► Follow us on our socials:
📸 Instagram: bit.ly/kristinacostalos
► and captain John here: http://www.instagram.com/johnptilley
🇦🇺 Watch our full Australian series from the start: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZuf6hkg2xFmpTPd2Gy0tTZA_0PqmQUN
🇬🇷 Watch our full Greece series here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZuf6hkg2xFGRB8Rf5dzDM5TM_7mIttG
⛵ Send some love to help keep us afloat! 👉 https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=VC9WJGE9RXW86&no_recurring=0&item_name=Thank+you+for+directly+supporting+us+%26+keeping+this+little+YouTube+channel+alive%21+%3F%3F%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F¤cy_code=AUD
John and Kristina purchased a 50ft Jeanneau Sun Odyssey with just a few weeks sailing experience. They set sail from Melbourne and travelled up the East Coast of Australia to the Great Barrier Reef as part of their Australian Sailing Series with dreams of one day sailing the world.