WE SAILED AUSTRALIA OVER 4,000 MILES (with ZERO experience!) 😱⛵️
Have you ever wanted to sail the world?! Join John and I as we share our experience of learning to sail with no prior experience before we bought our boat, Tucana. Don't miss the chance to win WIN A 5-DAY MAINSTAY SAILING COURSE WORTH $2,275.
🚨 TO ENTER:
1. Go to the 'Kristina's Travels' Facebook page and comment on the Giveaway Post 👉 https://www.facebook.com/kristinastravelsYT
🤗 We're also gifting one course to a Patreon! We currently have around 50 Patreons who support us directly and allow us to continue to make the best videos we possibly can. By joining us, you'll also get access to behind the scenes, out future plans and special live Q&A's: 👉 https://www.patreon.com/kristinastravels
📍 A huge thank you to Mainstay Sailing for giving us these vouchers to giveaway!!
- Giveaway is free to enter here 👉 https://www.facebook.com/kristinastravelsYT
- The winner will be chosen by a randomiser and announced on https://www.facebook.com/kristinastravelsYT
- This giveaway in not affiliated with YouTube in anyway
- Participants must be 18+ years old
- The voucher will be emailed to the winner
- In the event the winner fails to claim the prize, the giveaway will be redrawn
► Follow us on our socials:
📸 Instagram: bit.ly/kristinacostalos
► and captain John here: http://www.instagram.com/johnptilley
🇦🇺 Watch our full Australian series from the start: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZuf6hkg2xFmpTPd2Gy0tTZA_0PqmQUN
🇬🇷 Watch our full Greece series here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfZuf6hkg2xFGRB8Rf5dzDM5TM_7mIttG
⛵ Send some love to help keep us afloat! 👉 https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=VC9WJGE9RXW86&no_recurring=0&item_name=Thank+you+for+directly+supporting+us+%26+keeping+this+little+YouTube+channel+alive%21+%3F%3F%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F¤cy_code=AUD
John and Kristina purchased a 50ft Jeanneau Sun Odyssey with just a few weeks sailing experience. They set sail from Melbourne and travelled up the East Coast of Australia to the Great Barrier Reef as part of their Australian Sailing Series with dreams of one day sailing the world.
#travel #lifestyle #dayinthelife